Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the noise when it comes to building automation products and buying decisions for building owners?
If so your not alone!
That's why on this week's podcast we are answering questions our listeners have related to selecting, upgrading, or buying a BAS.
We received 72 questions and in this episode, we dive into the first 14 of these questions.
In this episode we cover
- What should I look for in a BAS?
- What does open mean?
- I’m considering upgrading our BAS, where should I start?
- Do I need analytics?
- Should I integrate all my systems together?
- How do I know if I’m getting ripped off?
- How do I avoid getting locked into one vendor?
- What technologies should I consider when I reoccupy?
- What is the cheapest way to modernize my building?
- What is the most important things to look for in a contractor?
- What’s the deal with all these “data” platforms?
- What are your thoughts on digital twins?
- How can we make our projects actually deliver what we want?
- How much involvement should the owner have with the BAS.
Resources mentioned in this episode