So you have a customer who might be interested in a retrofit, what next?
One of the most common ways to start the retrofit sales process is to perform a site audit. To be clear, this is not a ASHRAE energy audit or a IPMVP pre-audit.
This audit exists to ensure you have an accurate understanding of what needs to be done in order to perform a site retrofit.
In this episode of the Smart Buildings Academy Podcast we discuss:
- What a retrofit site audit is
- How to perform a retrofit site audit
- The exact steps you need to do on every site audit
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Come Visit SBA at the AHR Expo
- Free Technical Skill Assessments
- Smart Buildings Academy Workforce Development Program
- Smart Buildings Academy Courses