This week we are talking with 75F's CEO Deepinder Singh. I really enjoyed this interview as Deepinder is very technical and his story for why he started 75F is really unique.
In this interview we look at:
- What is 75F?
- Why another controls solution?
- Why 75F is a full-stack solution and what that means
- 75F's interesting way of negating cybersecurity concerns
- What problem does 75F solve?
- What makes the 75F solution unique?
- Who is the solution meant for?
- And much more
We get into the weeds and discuss API's, system architectures, ASHRAE G36, and much more.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/buildingautomationmonthly/Episode_193.mp3" title="BAM 193: An interview with 75F's CEO" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" social_linkedin="true" social_email="true" hashtag="smartbuildings"]
Resources mentioned in this episode
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher